Just booked SCC for November. Can we start a November list? LOL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyfromToronto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just put down my deposit for November 9-16, 2013. Can't wait but first up I have my May trip to Grand Cayman and my AI to be pampered in Jamaica in September...but this trip to SCC will be special as it will be our last until we move to Cozumel in Feb or March 2014.

Betty

You can NEVER start the List too early ... go for it!!

(Although hearing that you're moving to Coz next year, I may have to really consider disliking you!!:wink: I wanna go toooooo!:depressed:)

(Although hearing that you're moving to Coz next year, I may have to really consider disliking you!!:wink: I wanna go toooooo!:depressed:)
That's not my attitude. It can never hurt to know people who live on the island, in case one needs to get bailed out of jail or whatever :)

Party at Betty's!

Right now we plan to be there November 10th to 17th, 2013.
Have not booked yet but will

We are spending the week before on Isle Mujeres and the week after in cancun (I have to attend a week long conference in Cancun - O the horror)
We have never been to Mujeres so thought we would give it a look see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom