Just can't get away from Looney's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaPT

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well my wife and I have returned from our anniversary cruise and had a wonderful time. Thanks everyone for the well wishes off the other thread. I promised my non-diving wife that I would not do any diving on this trip no matter how much she twisted my arm, and I kept my word. Instead we went snorkeling in both Freeport and Nassau. I was finally able to teach Reg how to snorkel and she actually enjoyed herself. Now will just have to work on the diving part.

So there I am standing around in Nassasu waiting for Stuart Cove's to pick us up. Naturally I was talking diving with the other folks standing around. Lo and behold who should I run into by our very own Kyle & Heather who were celebrating their honeymoon. Come to find out we were on the same ship. Those Looneys do get around. Spent the evening and the following day on the ship talking diving with fellow Looneys and enjoying ship life. Everyone be sure to ask Kyle about his dance routine, sure wish I had my camera with me, could have had some new additions to my gallery.. :D

Congrats on your wedding guys, wish you many happy years.

That's SUPER ! ! ! ! ! !

the K

scubaPT:
Well my wife and I have returned from our anniversary cruise and had a wonderful time. Thanks everyone for the well wishes off the other thread. I promised my non-diving wife that I would not do any diving on this trip no matter how much she twisted my arm, and I kept my word. Instead we went snorkeling in both Freeport and Nassau. I was finally able to teach Reg how to snorkel and she actually enjoyed herself. Now will just have to work on the diving part.

So there I am standing around in Nassasu waiting for Stuart Cove's to pick us up. Naturally I was talking diving with the other folks standing around. Lo and behold who should I run into by our very own Kyle & Heather who were celebrating their honeymoon. Come to find out we were on the same ship. Those Looneys do get around. Spent the evening and the following day on the ship talking diving with fellow Looneys and enjoying ship life. Everyone be sure to ask Kyle about his dance routine, sure wish I had my camera with me, could have had some new additions to my gallery.. :D

Congrats on your wedding guys, wish you many happy years.
That was awsome meeting up with you guys on the boat, heather and I had a great time. Im soooooo glad you didn't have your camera for my dance routine, I would have never heard the end of it.

Heather and I did some diving in freeport and nassau, and it was awsome. These were heathers first saltwater dives, and I must say she did great. She had her boyancy down, and she had no trouble doing the giant stride off the boat. Freeport was damaged pretty bad from wilma, the dive shop still didn't have power from the huricane. The water was great though, except on the first dive the current was very strong, but we still had a good 80' viz.
Nassau was awsome too, we did 2 dives with stuarts cove, and viz in nassau was about 80-100'. We got to dive 2 of the james bond wrecks, which were loaded with coral and fish. We seen a grouper that was about 80lbs within the first 3 minuites of being in the water on the first dive. I bought a cheap camera and tried to get pics, but they didn't come out to well. I guess thats what I get for $20. Anyway, we had a great time, and was a blast to meet up with allen and his wife.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom