Just certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJockey

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I just got certified today at Alki Beach in Seattle WA, (puget sound)and had the best dive. I had some boyancy problems for the first 3 OW dives but I think I'm on the path to Nirvana. I really like this site and a lot of my Q's have been answered. I'm excited to open up into the world of diving.

DiveJockey

congratulation!
welcome to scuba board

:cheering: WoooHOooo!!! Congrats on your new addiction! The more your out diving, the easier everything will become!

Best Wishes!!!

Welcome DiveJockey, but to SB and to diving!

Welcome to SB. You are lucky to live in an absolutely superb place for a scuba diver (I know, because I'm from the Seattle area, too). We have access to a lot of sites which are diveable most of the time.

Make use of the Orca Bait Forum to find some experienced buddies to dive with, and also find out if your shop has an e-group or other club structure. That's another way to find experienced people to help you learn the local sites. Now that you've acquired this skill, get out and use it!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Do go back and complete your Dive Info & Profile, ok?

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom