Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do you care if someone else sits to take a leak? As long as you have the freedom do stand if you want, why does it matter? Are you really that insecure? Tell your sister off and get over it.

I am glad I was helpful, Dave. Any more issues anyone? I pride myself on this stuff.

Seriously, being a squatter was taken very seriously in my family. Walter, what was your upbringing, by the way?

Walter:
Why do you care if someone else sits to take a leak? As long as you have the freedom do stand if you want, why does it matter? Are you really that insecure? Tell your sister off and get over it.

I believe I've already covered my reasons for caring. Let's talk about why you care about my caring.

Fish_Whisperer:
I agree. It almost, ALMOST, makes up for not being able to have multiple orgasms.

Hmm. That line sounds familar.:flush:

Personally, I'd RATHER go alone, but someone always volunteers to tag along. ;-)

H2Andy:
gossip is to women what pissing in your friend's beer is to men

it's a bonding thing

(this is not as bad as it sounds. urine is sterile, and it adds volume
and a certain bite to beer. quite pleasing)

Next party, my beer is not leaving my hand, I can do without your method of bonding. Thanks for the warning.

I hate it when a mime follows me into the restroom. Only thing worse is a clown.

I can't believe I just read this whole thread! You are all wack jobs!

But anyway, I've tried to write my name in the snow a few times. The most I could get was "Dougla...". Either I was too obsessed with "pen"manship, or I didn't have to go as badly as I thought I did.

Oh yeah, and BTW, in the military heads we developed a concept called the "courtesy flush" for those who just wanted to brush their teeth at the sinks but couldn't stand the smell when the heads were all in use. The teeth brushers would yell, "courtesy flush!", and the sitters would flush, regardless of what stage of the process they were in.

Just my 2¢,
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom