Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taniwha:
I can't believe I just read this whole thread! You are all wack jobs!

But anyway, I've tried to write my name in the snow a few times. The most I could get was "Dougla...". Either I was too obsessed with "pen"manship, or I didn't have to go as badly as I thought I did.

Oh yeah, and BTW, in the military heads we developed a concept called the "courtesy flush" for those who just wanted to brush their teeth at the sinks but couldn't stand the smell when the heads were all in use. The teeth brushers would yell, "courtesy flush!", and the sitters would flush, regardless of what stage of the process they were in.

Just my 2¢,
Doug

Try starting with your inititials, then work your way through "Doug", then eventually "Douglas". Sounds like you need to work on your outlet control. I believe it's a bit like belching the alphabet.

Jcsgt:
Try starting with your inititials, then work your way through "Doug", then eventually "Douglas". Sounds like you need to work on your outlet control. I believe it's a bit like belching the alphabet.

LOL :icosm05:

I could never even belch the vowels!

Cheers,
Doug

One of my great joys in life is standing on my front porch, cup of coffee in one hand, watching the sun rise over the glacier and writing my name with my free hand. In Alaska, this is allowed. Here in Hawaii, I have to wait untill it's dark and sneek one off the back porch.
As an added note, Iraqi men all squat to pee, even outside! No wonder they are so angry.

And ladies, if your gonna hover, please lift the cover, we don't like wet seats either.

We're social and don't live our lives in the constant fear that someone will call us gay if we're in the company of other women.

Sure so many are not in fear of such, the reason being most women who claim heterosexuality admit they think women's bodies are more attractive than men's, and when they go to the bookstore with the magazine isles and walk past the "Mens Interests" section that has magazines of nude or nearly nude women, they go straight to the "Women's Interests" section, which has magazines with nude or nearly nude women.

So, guys, the moral of the story is, most women don't fear being identified as being attracted to the same sex when they are go to the bathroom together because apparently most women are already "out".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom