Just curious

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2-3 per year. Coz is just soooo easy. Flights not overy challenging and dives so easy to arrange. I have tried to break away but am hooked. Also love the food, the people and the price.

Craig

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Have done a yearly week long Cozumel trip each of the last 3 years. That is as much as moolah and vacation time will allow. My non-diving spouse would rather do some other trips but I would love to keep up the yearly trip. I have dove with 2 different ops over that time.

Gaffer

Also love the food, the people and the price.

Amen, brother

I've only been diving for four years. I used to come to coz 3-7times a year because it was so easy. I just jumped on a plane(I'm a flight attendant) showed up with no reservations--I stay in really cheap hotels. The boats always had room for me--I used Aldora and scuba mau. I travel alone and because I wasn't as confident diving as I am now it was just a very comfortable place to dive. Now I have discovered Asia and beyond so I hope to continue to visit Coz but probably only once a year.

over the years it used to be several times a year then down to twice a year and then once a year....and now I haven't been in 2 years :-( my funds just aren't what they used to be....I just feel lucky that I have been able to visit there at all....

If you include the 2 weeks coming up in Dec. I will have been to Cozumel (2X) and PDC (1) with the 18 months for a total of about 5 weeks but i like others have started to look at other locations(Caribbean and Costa Rica) although the food and atmosphere does keep dragging me back w/o too much kicking and screaming :D

2-4 times per year with a 10 day thrown in. Depends on what other bigger trips to other locations we have planned.

Working a 12 hr shift, I have a week off every month, so during the winter as often as I can. Past five years, 18 trips.
Hope to retire in May and stay there winters, hate the cold.

The Wife and I take two dive trips a year, one is always Cozumel. :D
We have found our money goes much further in Mexico, and Cozumel has some of the best of Mexico dive sites.

Once every 2 to 3 years.

We try to do 1 dive trip per year, but we also like to go other places (Bonaire, Belize so far).

We are mostly babysitter and budget limited. Plenty of vacation time, but minimum cost for a week-long dive trip is $3k. Begs the question.... those that are doing 3+ trips per year.... trustfunders? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom