Just Got My....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prskate2

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Digital Flash and Mini Wide Angle lens. I am lovin' them. They are great. I had no problems setting up the flash. Haven't tested it diving yet though. I tested them both in the pool and they work great. But a few questions. On the inside of the flash there is a gray thing in middle of the door, I touched it by accident and it left a fingerprint mark on it. Is that ok? What is that? I am having some trouble getting the flash exposure right. I guess I just need to practice... Any tips though? Any tips for the lens...

Thanks.

I will post some pics up on Monday night after my dive at DESECHEO. (It's in Puerto Rico. Great spot.)

Digital Flash and Mini Wide Angle lens. I am lovin' them. They are great. I had no problems setting up the flash. Haven't tested it diving yet though. I tested them both in the pool and they work great. But a few questions. On the inside of the flash there is a gray thing in middle of the door, I touched it by accident and it left a fingerprint mark on it. Is that ok? What is that? I am having some trouble getting the flash exposure right. I guess I just need to practice... Any tips though? Any tips for the lens...

Thanks.

I will post some pics up on Monday night after my dive at DESECHEO. (It's in Puerto Rico. Great spot.)

Lower the power when you are close, or are shooting at a light colored object. Dont be afraid to take more than shot adjusting the flash as you go.

Leave the WA on. as you swim around. You are only going to use it for fish, but when you get the shot you only get a few seconds. Macro shots on the other hand you have some more time to fiddle around, so you can pop the lens off and compose your shot. Conversely putting it on to snap that cool fish will likely take mroe time than you have.

Oh, go diving and take lots of pics! The more you take the better you will get.

Thanks. What do you guys use for batteries??

Wegmans... never even heard of them. I live in PR remember. I check out Walmart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom