Just joined the SB, and like Swamp Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillT5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. I started diveing a year ago. Did my cert dive in Aqurea, have been to oil rigs once. Cozumel twice, Belize once. Twin lakes 8 or 10 times, Went and dove at Balmoreha springs in Feb this year also. like the forum , and am looking forward to it.

Welcome Bill. Beast and I are regulars at Twin Lakes...look forward to see you there!

Welcome to the Swamp! Get with Dee and Doug and the rest of the regulars at Twin Lakes, you'll be in good company.

If you're up to a road trip get with some of the Northern Clan at CSSP some time. We'll be glad to have you dive with us.

sealskin98:
Welcome to the Swamp! Get with Dee and Doug and the rest of the regulars at Twin Lakes, you'll be in good company.

If you're up to a road trip get with some of the Northern Clan at CSSP some time. We'll be glad to have you dive with us.

Sounds good looking forward to getting back in Twin lakes. Also looking foreward to diving CSSP, I went by there just to take a look at it last year and talked to a couple divers. It looks like a good place to spend a weekend diving.

Welcome, Bill..

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Welcome to the Swamp, Bill! We're glad to have you here, and especially a new Southern area Swamper. Seems like Dee & Beast, Leisurom and a handful of others have been holding down the fort, lately. Have a great time, this is a super bunch to hang out and dive with.

Foo

Cudabait:
Welcome, Bill..

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,
See ya Wednesday at Gilruth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom