Just Joined

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blossie,

Things are still in the middle of being converted to the new site look but you can check out a ton of photos, streaming video, QuickTime VR and other tips and facts all about diving on Catalina Island on our DiveInfo site. One of ScubaSource's offices is in Catalina and the underwater photos and videos are done by Erik Erikson. There is some really cool video there.

=-)

Hello Everyone,
My dive computer's download software over the years have been telling me that I average anywhere from 250-300 dives a year. So I get to dive these waters quite frequently. It's nothing but pleasure, never a dull moment! Gotta love it!

Sea you in the Deep Blue
Mario :D

Hello everyone

Hey blossie, where abouts from UK?
Im from East Yorkshire myself, but before you ask where I dive , I dont yet, im taking my OW in a few weeks. Im only here for research purposes really heh. BUT I cant stay away from this place coz everyone is so friendly.

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom