just moved to Boca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm....not sure, we need to consult Rae. She is the expert. So Rae, can cougars have more than one cougar cub at a time?

No Cub expert here...but we all need a goal, and I may have just identified mine...
but the non expert opinion says..........
Absolutely!
Many cubs for all! Keep one at home, at work, scrubbin' the Bentley, in the poolside cabana, feeding you grapes and one to go to the grocery for you...so you don't have to deal with the serfs that actually do their own shopping!:cool2:

In fact, I think Cougars should have multiple cubs, the more the merrier.

:cool2:

The storm fizzled. I wore galoshes expecting the forecasted monsoons which have not materialized. From what I hear, the storm veered to the east over the Bahamas...

3 hours ago I received a call from a neighbor who is up in Jersey. He was in a panic. Wanted to know what was happening with his house. "the storm, the storm!"

I said "Bro, you're a couple days late. We're getting nothing. Watches and warnings are dropped for the entire State."

He told me the talking heads were saying we were getting it bad. I figure somebody ran some footage they had in a can to fill a spot.

Bryan Norcross would differ with you.
:ijs:
Chug
Blown away...............

LOL.
Maybe that's who Vinnie was watching.

you're not going to cancel are you? :idk:

oh+snap.jpg

ukjax5qf2m-t.jpg

No Cub expert here...but we all need a goal, and I may have just identified mine...
but the non expert opinion says..........
Absolutely!
Many cubs for all! Keep one at home, at work, scrubbin' the [-]Bentley[/-] Mercedes, in the poolside cabana, feeding you grapes and one to go to the grocery for you...so you don't have to deal with the serfs that actually do their own shopping!:cool2:

In fact, I think Cougars should have multiple cubs, the more the merrier.

:cool2:

Dee,

Did you hear that...you are like two or three cubs short!!!

I wonder what Rae thinks about your having of maids, are those your serfs?!? :shocked2:

Welcome to South Florida and some of the best diving year round in the world! I started diving in 1979 off of Plymouth, MA and then moved to South Florida. Based on my experience, I think you will adjust just fine. Where did you move from?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom