Just out of Curiosity...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alykitcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is anyone i Know going on the Malibu Divers boatdive on the Peace this Sunday? Im just wondering of anyone i know will be there or if all just have to be my bubbly self and make new friends. :D

It might be easier for us to know if anyone you know is going on the Malibu Divers boatdive on the Peace this Sunday, if you give us a list of all the people you know 1st.

Welcome to the Beach Crabs. Erika is damn glad you are here...

lol thanx..i pretty much wanna know if anybody on the board is going...i just assume that if anyone on the board doesn't know me they surely want to.

It might be easier for us to know if anyone you know is going on the Malibu Divers boatdive on the Peace this Sunday, if you give us a list of all the people you know 1st.

:rofl3: That was a pretty good one Ren, I literally was LOL :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

And Alykitcat, you don't know me, but that doesn't matter because I won't be on the boat on Sunday anyhow, but I will be on the boat on July 9, but you won't, so I guess you still won't know me.

So does that make two of me???? or just some one i can relate to

Im impressed Ren... Never knew you had it in you... you know your a tax guy

I'm still trying to decide...if I want to go. It looks like a beautiful day to dive. I checked yesterday and the boat still is about half full. Usually, at last minute it will fill but who knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom