Just the same old post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinepig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How are ya'll doing.

Just another new guy, fairly new diver.

Snorkling for years, always comfortable around the water ( must have been the 20 years of surfing, WW kayacking now )

Wife and I have a trip to Bonaire in 22 days, 13 days at Buddy Dive, we leave the 16th on the red eye. It will be our first dive vacation. Maybe we'll meet a few SBers there ( without a doubt, can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of you guys in a dive vacation spot ) I've been reading on here since I got certified 2 years ago in Cancun, love the place.

Loved the Dork thread, count me in.

Charlie

Welcome to Scubaboard!! My wife and I head to Buddy Dive on Sept 21st seems like a long time away. HAve a great trip, If you have time please write a review when you get back.

Pinepig:
Loved the Dork thread, count me in.
Hi Charlie, welcome to SB! It's funny.... the things that can attract new members! :D

A trip report when you return?..... that would be great!
Pictures too, if ya get some.... have a great time!

I would say it's great to have another diver from your neck of the woods here on ScubaBoard - but I have no idea where your neck of the woods is!

You'll find that you'll get a lot more out of Scuba Board by telling everyone where you're from - local dive tips, shop info, invites to go diving, etc.

So...

Where are you from?

Pinepig:
can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of you guys in a dive vacation spot

You're not originally from Sacramento, are you?

We transplanted from the "big city" (aka Cincinnati and Dayton) to small town Ohio. We have a friend who told us (and he was serious) "you can't swing a dead cat in Russia (pronounced Rooshee- the next town over from us) without hittin' someone who's related."

I kid you not!

You're my kind of people!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

smilies-35309.png

Glad you're posting...

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom