Just wandering

How many hours do u spend on your pc

• Hour or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 2 hours or more

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Never see me im always on im a cyber diver !!

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you talking total hours a day/week/month on a computer/scubaboard/ either playing or working? Total time on a computer is about 6 to 7 hours per day. I think with somewhere around half of the board (my estimate) being involved with computers on a professional basis, that will not be uncommon. If you are talking about playing or just ScubaBoard then it would be a little less. Maybe. :wink:

but then I do have to use a computer at work. We run into some down time between flights so we surf the web and I check out the Board every chance I get.

Rich :mean:

I am NOT a nerd; I am a Delta Zeta!

Computers can substitute for other resources: maps, newspapers, telephone. I think of it as a paper-save & money-saver & time-save. When I need the directions to a dive site, I go to YahooMaps. When I need a recipe for a vegan potluck, I go to Recipefinder.

There are no other chat-type forums that I spend much time on. If I was bedridden, I might live my life thru a box, but with my 2 good legs & a big city around me, I'm just a visitor to this virtual universe.

Originally posted by capnvik
I am NOT a nerd; I am a Delta Zeta!

A Sleazy DZ!!!! (LOL...sorry I HAD to! Old college thing.:jester: )

Hmmm.....I spend about 2 hours a day on this thing! (This board is WAAAAAYYYY to addicting.)

Kristey

Originally posted by tholt576
I'm probably on the computer about 10 hours a day. But then again I'm a software engineer. ;-)

Heh... same. In fact, I'm at work right now... taking a breather of course.

capnvik, from a country without univeristy student houses, what does it mean to be a DZ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom