just want t say hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I haven't been on the boards in a good while. For those of you that remember me, I had a motorcycle accident in November 2013 with broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I also thought the lung had been punctured. I asked some questions about would I still be able to dive after a punctured lung.

Well I got busy with life and haven't had much time for diving, but have started to get an itch to dive again. So today I stopped at the hospital to get some of my records. and after reading them I feel much more confident that I will be able to continue to dive after consulting a doctor.

The assessment from the emergency room read Blunt Chest Wall trauma, pulmonary contusion, rib fractures and right pneumothorax.

I'll be in the Keys in November, and if everything is good to go I'm going to get a dive or two in. Then hopefully I'll be attending Carnavel next year.

Broke 6 ribs here from a bike accident, with a ruptured lung. Now an instructor diving every day. Get a CAT scan to confirm it healed properly and happy diving!

I haven't been on the boards in a good while. For those of you that remember me, I had a motorcycle accident in November 2013 with broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I also thought the lung had been punctured. I asked some questions about would I still be able to dive after a punctured lung.

Well I got busy with life and haven't had much time for diving, but have started to get an itch to dive again. So today I stopped at the hospital to get some of my records. and after reading them I feel much more confident that I will be able to continue to dive after consulting a doctor.

The assessment from the emergency room read Blunt Chest Wall trauma, pulmonary contusion, rib fractures and right pneumothorax.

I'll be in the Keys in November, and if everything is good to go I'm going to get a dive or two in. Then hopefully I'll be attending Carnavel next year.

If you like to fish, when in the Keys look up my good friends at Key West Angling. Travis and Bear will have you on the fish! Good luck!

Hi Greg! Welcome back!
Didn't know about your crash. Glad you are all mended, and hope the diving goes splendidly.
See you at Carnaval 2016!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom