JW Fishers Pulse 8x U/W metal detector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapeFear

Registered
Reaction score
Have a JW Fishers Pulse 8x metal detector in new condition. It has not been in the water. It has only been used a few times, once in my brothers yard to locate a pipe and another time to locate an engagement ring lost 28 years ago at a family cookout. So basically it is like new. I have a non-diving related issue/injury to my right ear that has prevented me from diving the past 2 years so I'm clearing out what I'm not going to get to use. Since I cant dive I ride my Harley now so I'm selling this to to buy bike stuff.

New ones run $1600 to $2000 and I paid $1700 with shipping. I'm asking $1200 as a fair price for it. I WILL NOT give it away so no low ball offers please.

Follow link for details and has all the standard accessories that came with it.

JW Fishers - Pulse 8x metal detector, underwater, sonar, magnetometer, rov, video, pinger, cable tracker
8xwtaccHR.jpg

Payment and Shipping:
Paymant will be made thru electronic funds transfer that can be done at any WalMart. Item WILL NOT ship untill I have received the payment. Shipping will be by FedX or UPS 2nd day immediately after paymant is received. Do not ask for any other arragements as this is the only way I will do the transaction and insures I get paid and you get the item.

Picked up in person:
Item can be seen or purchased in person in central North Carolina near exit 160 on I-40/I-85.

Respond by email and put "Metal Detector" in the subject line or it will be caught by the spam filter.
m_mharris@mindspring.com

Thanks for looking.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom