Kayak diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CptJP

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, anyone into Kayak diving? I live in SW FL and looking to get into yak diving - want to explore the Keys, East Coast, and other areas... looking for advice, groups or people to hook up with, and any information.

thanks,

jp

Yepper, Thar's a whole bunch of us here. I do mostly the Venice area. All ya gotta do is let folks know where ya want to go & they'll jump in. We also have Kayak divers on the east coast. The keys aren't generally kayak friendly as far as diving goes. Welcome to the Board!!:)

There's a bunch of us on the east coast diving in Palm Beach and Broward. Great place for kayak diving. I agree that the keys aren't the best.

Welcome aboard and give us a shout if you are on the Gold coast looking for a dive or just a paddle.

Welcome to the board! I belong to Kayuba, the kayak/SCUBA club in Fort Lauderdale. There are a lot of good pages on our website about kayak diving. You are welcome to come to a meeting if you find yourself on our coast any third Monday. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom