Keweenaw Underwater Preserve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey lost yooper

I got on the abyss divers website to check on charter info for August and also emailed Dan Block. I have not yet heard back from them, but at looking at their calander I see that they have a trip to the Straits that weekend and also to Whitefish pt. If the trip is on the calander does that mean that the charter is full? I am sure not but when I click on that weekend it takes me to March and that confuses me... It wont give me info on the August trip.....
Thanks

Jeff Great lakes diver

Hey Jeff, I talked to Dan yesterday to find out what was up with all the reservations. He wrote me this in an e-mail:

Mike,

We will have room, but I am agressively selling spots this year. My web site will have all the brochures listed in "Dive Sites" soon. The one I want you to look at is for our annual dive cards. Should be up on the web this weekend. Dan

So, it appears as though he has room, but who knows for how long. Apparently, he has a bunch of dive shops that have reserved his boat for several weekends this summer, but they probably haven't filled the boat yet.

He'll let you in on what's going on. Call him if you have to, but he generally gets back with me the next day with e-mail.

Mike

BTW, did anyone check out that trip to Isle Royal he has in August? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom