Key Largo and keys dive charters?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Capt Gary, I had a great time on your boat last week. In your list you should add a question for what type of tanks are available. Like I said above, the availability of 100cf steel and sling tanks were a big factor for me. Many cold weather divers are used to diving with steel and ponies, especially on the deep wrecks. Having the ability to dive a configuration similar to what you dive at home can only add to your comfort in the water.

Hey Ken,

Great comments and I edited my question list to include that as well. Yep diving the same configuration is important. Especially for the more experienced diver.

A lot of dive shops here in the area do have other bottles sizes available, but you are correct you should ask.

Thanks for the comments........Also go check out our new on-line calendar now with a Captains Log. You'll see dives posted with (Log) next to them. Click on the dive and you'll see the dive conditions. Also if you dove that dive you can log onto the system and post comments and in the near future pictures of the dives.
I think it's a great place to just go check the dive conditions from day to day. Let me know what you think.

Good Diving,

Nope, everyone is so bias these days. See what happens on SB when I’m not watching. Everyone got it wrong. This is the real deal. The best in Key Largo is Rainbow Reef, but now that my old course director is at Horizon I like them too. :)
Bat

go check out our new on-line calendar now with a Captains Log. You'll see dives posted with (Log) next to them. Click on the dive and you'll see the dive conditions.

I actually used the calendar to book my dives. I like the new logging features.

If you want to see some of my favorite pictures from the trip check out Key Largo Sept 2008 - a set on Flickr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom