Key largo dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My two sons and me will be in key largo Aug 16-22 and are looking for dive shop recomendations. I am a retuerning diver(Just completed the PADI advanced diver course after 30years of not diving). My two sons ages 23 and 18 are also advanced divers

I just returned from a weekend of diving out of Key Largo, stayed at the Pelican Resort, old, rustic but, very nice facility. I would recommend Silent World Dive Center Key Largo, I found the owner and staff extremely helpful, and professional. Could not beat their prices. They have their own boats located a few miles from their facility on the Inlet. And the diving was simply awesome.

Silent World offers additional discounts for fire, police and military. Can't beat it.

I've stayed at Amy slates and they are a bit rustic, but pretty nice. Air conditioning, microwave and a fridge and I think they've rolled out wi-fi.

They have a gear locker, and will store you're gear there so its no cluttering up the bathroom.

Since its just you and your sons, probably won;t have to worry about this, but the beds aren't the sturdiest for :kiss2: :crafty: type activities.

Horizon Divers. Usually small groups, not a cattle boat by any means.

Check out BlueWater Divers of Key Largo. We can customize a dive/stay package to meet your specific needs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom