Key Largo in Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanurse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi

We will be in Key Largo the week of Feb 11 and have scheduled several days of diving with Rainbow Reef Dive Shop. Has anyone used this operator? I did a search but found very little info. They have a very nice web site with daily dive blog, pics and water conditions. Looks like vis a has been in the 100 ft range for the last couple weeks. I sure hope it stays that way. Really looking forward to this trip. Also, does anyone have suggestions on good places to eat in and around Key Largo? Thanks for any info:blinking:

When I am in Key Largo I eat at Mrs. Mac's, the Hideout (biggest best Grouper sandwich in the world), Num Thai near Kmart and there's a restaurant behind the Holiday Inn whose name I can't recall but if you are going south on the highway you turn left at the street just past the Inn (Laguna I think), then shortly left on Carribbean. Go on down past the 'dead end' sign, past 'Coconuts" and on your left is a parking lot for the "something" Del Mar if I remember correctly. Anyway, it's upstairs above the cafe. There's a walking ramp going up the west side of the building to the second floor. You can eat outside or inside. It's right on the canal. They have excellent food at reasonable prices if you can find the place what's with my directions. I ate some of the best baby back ribs I've ever gotten in this restauant. Hope you can find it. I suppose anyone living around there would know the name of the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom