Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nursediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We are staying at the Ramada in Key Largo in May and there are 3 dive operators right there, Ocean Divers, Horizon and Rainbow Reef. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

My wife and I were very happy with dives we did with Horizon Divers. We did two dives on Molasses Reef and found them to be professional and fun.

Dove with Ocean Divers this last summer. They were great. Heard good things about the other two as well...

Horizon all the way- they are very professional and are a great group of people. They support the local dive community also and participate in survey dives of the Grove and the local reefs. I would highly recommend Horizon.
I've never heard anything bad about Ocean Divers either though and haven't had a bad experience with them myself- just have had more dives with Horizon than Ocean.
Another great op is Dive In, but that is a little further from your hotel than Horizon.
Either way you go, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Have fun!!

Here are some really good choices to pick from:

BlueWater Brent 305 453-9600

Conch Republic Brenda and Gary 305 852-1655

Silent World Chris and Allison 305 451-3252

Island Ventures Ann 305 451-4957

I would give all these a
icon14.gif
in my book. It's your vacation but these are the best in the Upper Keys from my personal experience.
Becky

I forgot all about Gary and Brenda... Fantastic people!!! Conch Republic is awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom