http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber T-Shirts and Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We all love you Kimber and want you back here completely recovered.

Well done to howarde and Get Bent for helping Kimber get through this!

Dennis

fairybasslet:
PS. Who did the logo? It is beautiful.
The logo was designed by shark.byte.usa - the owner of getbentscuba.com

He has been very supportive :D

fairybasslet:
Kimber...man...I am speechless after reading your story. My heart is thumping and it's hard to see the computer screen. You are full of guts and glory, girl.

And all the other people you mentioned ain't no slouches either. Godspeed.

PS. Who did the logo? It is beautiful.

My exact thoughts too. Kudos to Joel and his team.

Hey sweetie, I miss our little chats. Get yourself well.

Hey, do these t-shirts come in black ?

D_B:
I have my order in :jump: ... :D

:lol: :lol: I'm still deciding. Camisole or spaghetti tank? Not that I'd look good in either right now, but my goal is to look half as good as Kimber looks one day. :D

riguerin:
Hey, do these t-shirts come in black ?
Sorry no black design, the "Think Pink" design would not print well on black, even with some tweaking, I already considered it. Maybe I'll come up with something for Black Tee's later [or someone else will]. My apologies, now go buy one of the white ones! :wink:

Garrett

Edit: Wow guess I should have read the thread, Kimber I am honored you like the design, I'm glad I was able to get with howarde and help anyway I am able. I look forward to meeting you in the future. Get well, all my best -Garrett

fairybasslet:
:lol: :lol: I'm still deciding. Camisole or spaghetti tank? Not that I'd look good in either right now, but my goal is to look half as good as Kimber looks one day. :D
I'm sure you'll look great in either or better yet both, I could put a thong up on the site if you'd prefer that :D

Okay I ordered mine. But now I was wondering if you would change them to spaghetti tanks for me? Pretty please :D :D :D :D

shark.byte.usa:
I'm sure you'll look great in either or better yet both, I could put a thong up on the site if you'd prefer that :D
You know, I never tried a thong. Seems like it would feel like a wedgie. :mooner:
BTW, Thanks for reminding me to place my order. I have adult onset ADD.

OK, order placed. I went with the spaghetti straps on the advice of a co-worker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom