http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber T-Shirts and Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Okay I ordered mine. But now I was wondering if you would change them to spaghetti tanks for me? Pretty please :D :D :D :D
Missy...The Mrs is ordering spaghetti straps for me too...and get bent...when you send thongs down under they're of the flip flop shoe variety! Oohh Pink havianas to go with my shirt! wooohoo

I can't believe the effort gone into this...you are all truely special people...warms the heart! If I was Kimber i'd be racing to get better so I could give everyone a cuddle...

Go little pink winged angel...keep flighting you feisty little minx!! :sappy: :sappy:

Missdirected:
El, I think your post got cut off. Just wanted to be sure you ordered mine :D :D
:hmmm: Did you tell me the size you needed?

I tell you, Cafepress is right on the ball. My shirt, which I ordered yesterday, is on it's way already. And I still haven't toned my arms yet. :D

fairybasslet:
I tell you, Cafepress is right on the ball. My shirt, which I ordered yesterday, is on it's way already. And I still haven't toned my arms yet. :D
Don't forget to post a pic when you receive it.

El Orans:
:hmmm: Did you tell me the size you needed?

Oh usually people say that is obvious :wink:

Fairy, no lie there about cafepress. I was going to call to get the spaghetti straps but the order is already long gone out the door :11:

So anyone else ordering.... I need a spaghetti strap Dive ****. :D :D :D

El Orans:
Don't forget to post a pic when you receive it.

Do you want me to be modeling it? I'd give new meaning to the word "wings." :D

My wife just did our shopping. :D

TekDiveGirl:
This is Susan...I'm sitting here in Kimber's room, and she now has her computer with her. We decided to come and check out scuba board, and this is the first thing we saw. VERY KEWL....Love the shirts, and Kimber is overwhelmed by all the support shown here. Will try to keep checking in during the evening hours. Thank you for everything...

nice to see the handle again. :wink:

guys, do they ship to the PI?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom