Kinda dead here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well see Ive been doing 3d Art for Ps2 ,X-box. ec.
for the last 4.5 years.
we were planning on moving to Hawaii in a year but i dont know now.
their is one game Co. over their but, i still have one kid in school tell next year.

Got time to dive now! lol

Nice pictures guys! I am in a bind. I have a sony digital camera but can not find a shop that has the underwater case for it.

I am thinking about buying a whole new setup. I am thinking of going with Olympus.

Can you guys recommend some good camera dealers on oahu that would have everything.

Thanks

I LOVE my Oly 5060 with it's Oly pt 020 case. I can't recomend a local dealer but I would recomend looking on line for prices then going to the dealer armed with that info. Also, 512 cards for it are available at Costco for $80.

Gotta take my Oly for a swim now, Haven't been using it enough and it's kinda lonley.

I have a sony cyber-shot and found a housing for it hear at the NEX what kind do you have.

The NEX used to have some a while back but nothing now. I have a DSC-P8.

Thats sucks I got a good housing from them for mine. Now that you said it I think the last time I was there they told me they were not going to offer them anymore. I was hoping to able to order a syrobe from them guess I will look else where.

Jeff

Thanks for your help guys. I'm looking for a local shop. Sorry to cut in on this thread. I'll start a new one.

Cut away! Where at are you looking for a shop at?

Back
Top Bottom