Kingston June 14-15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat

Contributor
Reaction score
And possibly part of 13th...

Planning a shopping trip to Kingston (and/or Mallorytown) and want to do some shore diving with the results of said shopping afterwards.

Anyone else planning to be there that weekend and want to dive? Nothing too evil - I'll have new gear. :D

Hey ,
I am planning to be in Kingston that weekend... if you want to get together for a shore dive , let me know . I have done a few in the area....later Anne:)

cat once bubbled...

Planning a shopping trip to Kingston (and/or Mallorytown) and want to do some shore diving with the results of said shopping afterwards.

Anyone else planning to be there that weekend and want to dive? Nothing too evil - I'll have new gear. :D

Hi Cat:

I will be running a skills session (buoyancy, lift bags etc) on Saturday and then going out doing something "easy" on Sunday. All are welcome.

Whoops... brockville / rockport / Mallorytown

cat once bubbled...

The OUC is doing their treasure hunt thing at Presquille Provincial park on the 15th. Its not really a dive but you might win a nice prize.

Just what kind of goodies are you picking up, cat? Goodies that can be put to use the June 27-29th weekend?.......

SS

SS: nailed it right there! Which is why I haven't signed up for you-know what yet. If I something comes up over the next few days and I can't get to Kingston/Mallorytown to get fitted then I probably shouldn't take that class 2 weeks later. I really do want some time on the new gear first, so I don't make a complete newbie a$$ of myself in class. One spot left, eh? I'll have to move fast... :D

Hi Cat,

I will be in Kingston sat. or /and Sunday. If you want to go do some shore dives with my buddy Krystal and I you are welcome to join us to try out your new gear,You can find us at NTD in Collins Bay since that is where we pick up our tanks and gear.Let me know if you want to get together and /or if you need directions.
later Anne

<everyone duck!>
Will be at NTD in Kingston Saturday am, followed by... diving, followed by... more diving, followed by dinner with Doppler et alia if I can find you :D. Sunday - more diving (funny how that works, eh?)
Anyone who wants my cell # and doesn't have it already, please PM me before 2 pm today, anyone who doesn't want the cell # but needs to know what to avoid can watch for a tall lunatic in a black stetson

cat once bubbled...
<everyone duck!>
Will be at NTD in Kingston Saturday am, followed by... diving, followed by... more diving, followed by dinner with Doppler et alia if I can find you :D. Sunday - more diving (funny how that works, eh?)
Anyone who wants my cell # and doesn't have it already, please PM me before 2 pm today, anyone who doesn't want the cell # but needs to know what to avoid can watch for a tall lunatic in a black stetson

sounds like safest course of action would be to obtain cell phone number and when spotting tall lunatic in black stetson, dial the number and listen for ringing. This will be Kingston and there are likely more than 1 lunatic in cowboy hat wandering around! :wink:

Have fun folks!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom