Kirkfield Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, count me in. I'll try and be there for 10am. If my plans change I will let you guys know if I won't be there.
I'll probably only do 1 dive as I have to be back home around 1pm or so.

And I will see if I can get someone to tag along with me, if I can't then I will be there by myself.

The only thing that worries me a little is the water temp. It looks like it will be warm and all I own is a cold water wetsuit (bare 7mm-2 piece), no shorty yet....

I've only got a 7mm 2-peice as well, likely the same suit as you. I figure better to be warm than cold. Probably just go without hood and or gloves.

Diverlady looks like there maybe another buddy out there yet...

Threesomes are always fun too!:D

We'll see everyone at the quarry...

Boney

I'll be there with a buddy between 12 and 12:30. Hopefully there will still be some people lingering around...

Will we have trouble getting in?

Ron

Looks like my buddy isn't going to bail on me after all. Although, we need to be back by about 2-2:30pm as he has another committment.

I don't mind being in a threesome - the scubadiving kind!! :eek:ut:

We'll probably be there before 10am.

Diverlady

Hey Roncone

just spoke with them about the situation.
I had asked if it was OK if someone showed up at around noon while the rest of us show up at the predetermined time (10AM) and she said she would let Ken know to expect someone else at around noonish... so it should be OK... When we get there we can alway talk to them and let them know that you will be coming by then...

As long as someone is there, the gate will be unlocked and open (Ken won't lock it up with people in the quarry). He'll probably leave the disclaimer book behind so that anyone else who shows up can sign in.

Guys, I was hapilly planning to go in a 7mm one-piece full suit until all the talk about shorties, 3mm etc. :D Should I go in a 3 mm shortie instead? What are you guys wearing - for diving that is :D

thanks

deep_ocean

Thanks for all the help.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Sat.

Ron

LOL Deep_ocean!! And people say women worry about what they're wearing too much!! :D

For the record, I'll be wearing my 6.5mil jumpsuit and taking my 5/4mil jumpsuit with hood and gloves.

Now I'll be wearing primarily black (it's slimming) so don't everybody go copying me on that!! :eek:ut:

Diverlady

Back
Top Bottom