Knife on a liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fenderbender29

Registered
Reaction score
I have heard that you cant bring knifes on a cruise, i am assuming that these are normal cruises and am wondering if i am going to be able to take and use me knife on a liveaboard. Just a little 3 inch aeris. Please reply, im leaving tomorrow. Thanks

i took 2 knives on Blackbeards when i went and saw most of the other divers with knives. if you are flying to get there, you might have a problem with it though.

steve

I've never had a problem, or heard anyone asking about, knives on a liveaboard. There are some locations, such as the Socorro Islands, where you are not allowed to dive with a knife so you may want to check on that.

Ralph

Knives Ok on liveaboards. Obvious statement--don't pack them on your carry-on if flying; Pack them in your dive gear check throughs.

Barracuda2

thanks, and the location is belize, i checked the local regs for stuff like that, im im checking it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom