KodaK dx3900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdeb001

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone use a Kodak dx3900 with the underwater housing. I have the camera and was thinking of buying the housing. Just wondered if it works well and takes good pics??

Any suggestions on where to get UW housing for my Kodak DX 3900 digital.

Harbour

Acording to Digideep.com, Ikelite makes a housing for that camera. It's the Ikelite 6161 and lists for $500.

Any suggestions on where to get UW housing for my Kodak DX 3900 digital.

Harbour

Someone suggested Leisure pro and I think their price was about $435. The only problem is... if Kodak changes the design or stops making the camera and yours breaks, you might have a housing without a camera that fits. It's something to consider. I'm thinking of the new AquaPix by Sea and Sea which is only a bit more money than the housing for the Kodak and it allows you to change the lenses etc underwater.
If you get the housing , let me know how you make out with it. thanks, db.

I had a DX 3200 and felt that given the cost of a housing from Ikelite that it made more sense to buy a better camera (a Olympus C-4000 in my case) and a PT-010 housing from Olympus. Total cost was around $590.

Back
Top Bottom