Komodo Sep 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to you Kunis, we just shared it here : Dive Explore Indonesia

Yes I guess the underwater view in Hong Kong is not s good as in Komodo ^^

Feel free to send me more if you want, I'd be happy to share :)

Have a very good day !

Fred.

i checked it. I see that u base on depensar. I dived there after my komodo trip. 2017 Mola Spotting in Bali
This is any other video of crytal bay. Check if u like it.
My name is Kuris, not kunis. Haha
Thank you.
This is truely am amazing video, would be mind blowing on a 4K system, you have done a very good edit as well, love the interphasing of the sound and visual.

Thank you very much. I'm making the 2nd part of komodo trip.

Last edited:
Hey Kuris,

I am so sorry I made a misstake on your name :p

Yes we are based in Denpasar and organise lob/resorts all over Indo.

I just checked the second video with the manta and mola, again, really nice one !

I really like the drone shots that gives context at the beginnig, the view from the cliff from Penida are just breathtaking...

If you don't mind I will share with one too, and probably make a blog post with them.

Do you have more ? :D

Have a great and thanks again for sharing, great videos :)

Fred.

Hey Kuris,

I am so sorry I made a misstake on your name :p

Yes we are based in Denpasar and organise lob/resorts all over Indo.

I just checked the second video with the manta and mola, again, really nice one !

I really like the drone shots that gives context at the beginnig, the view from the cliff from Penida are just breathtaking...

If you don't mind I will share with one too, and probably make a blog post with them.

Do you have more ? :D

Have a great and thanks again for sharing, great videos :)

Fred.

never mind.
just share as you want if u don't mind i credit some people at the end of the video.
I'm still making the rest of the komodo trip. i will upload to my YouTube channel later.

there are some other video in my YouTube channel. but not belongs to Indo.
If you check the rest of my video, u will know i'm just a beginner. :p I just started on 2016 and had 3 dive trips before.

However, thank you so much u love my video

Kris, beautiful work for as you say, a beginner! Thanks for sharing. That's some of the best music to dive video I've ever enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom