KPP logo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In another thread it was mentioned about doing shirts for the KPP through CafePress online. I said that I would give designing it a whirl if anyone had ideas. Well, evidently nobody had ideas. So I took the KPP logo idea that was presented several years ago and adjusted it.

If you like it great, if you don't what do you want?? I took out the pole spear that was in his hands. Changed the hands a bit and added a bottom timmer/comp to his wrist. Also changed the font and size of the KPP.

Got another idea, lets post it.

Attachments

• KPP2.JPG
    KPP2.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 130
How big is the file? My experience with CafePress is that the artwork file has to be full size or it will print grainy and jagged. I wonder if we could get a hold of the original?

I think the diver should have something in his hands. Not necessarily the spear but something---any ideas???

jpsexton:
How big is the file? My experience with CafePress is that the artwork file has to be full size or it will print grainy and jagged. I wonder if we could get a hold of the original?

I figured that it would print jagged. I have no idea where it originally came from.The file size is 33.2KB . I have another photo program that I will try a few things with. When I did the MMD shirts they touched everything up, that was the setup fee.
I was messing with the KPP in red and got tired last night so it didn't make it.

I thought about a dive light but not sure that I can do it. Like I said in the other thread, I'm not an artist.
KPP has now been changed to red.

Well guys, unless someone knows how to take care of the edges of this file we are done. I spent a few hours with a couple programs and nothing took care of it.

Well you are light years ahead of me because I have no idea what you are talking about. When it comes to computers I'm pretty much clueless. Maybe you and JP can discuss it tomorrow cuz both of you know lots more than I do and would understand each other.

I'll have the laptop with me, I'll force them to work on it, but, I can't guarantee the lines will be any better after a few beers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom