KPP Slackers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a slacker, I know. OMG I've not been in the water for over a month!!! But, I've been transitioning into my new job and it has been a rough month for me. Kenny and I will be out this Sunday around 10-11 am, your welcome along!

Slackers???? Funny, I don't recall seeing you there last weekend. Did Julie and i miss something? seems as if BOTH of us wouldn't have missed the same thing at the same time. We'll be there this weekend.

Slackers???? Funny, I don't recall seeing you there last weekend. Did Julie and i miss something? seems as if BOTH of us wouldn't have missed the same thing at the same time. We'll be there this weekend.

I WILL see you BOTH there Sunday!!! :lotsalove:

My team threw a going away party for me today, you'll never guess the theme,

my secret leaked out, they know I'm addicted to scuba!

The cake,

IMG00004.jpg

My new desk top radio,

DSC04190.JPG

A custom welded scuba desk top art work. Made by my best friend, co-worker and my first scuba instructor.

A very talented individual, Don Willi :D

DSC04194.JPG

DSC04191.JPG

That scuba desktop art piece is sweet! Very nice.

Nice gifts!
I must be the biggest slacker of all because I haven't been wet for over two months.

BTW, your cake buddy needs trimmed out badly. :D

As luck would have it, I caught the flu and I passed it on to my lovely wife. Hence, we'll be spending the weekend TRYING to get over it so we can get back in the water next weekend

As luck would have it, I caught the flu and I passed it on to my lovely wife. Hence, we'll be spending the weekend TRYING to get over it so we can get back in the water next weekend

Now that really Su#ks....:shakehead: This has not been a good year. Weekend after then!

Wally, what I didn't explain is the guy on the cake just bought some of those $900
force fins and did not plan on the negative effect, he is trying to perform a CESA
to notify the bank he wants to reverse the charges on his credit card!:D

I like the doubles and the 5' long hose on the sculpture!

Now that really Su#ks....:shakehead: This has not been a good year. Weekend after then!

Wally, what I didn't explain is the guy on the cake just bought some of those $900
force fins and did not plan on the negative effect, he is trying to perform a CESA
to notify the bank he wants to reverse the charges on his credit card!:D

I like the doubles and the 5' long hose on the sculpture!

If I don't get wet tomorrow at Hidden Paradise then I will see about joining you guys sometime the following weekend. I'm not back to work but scratching my way out of the hole.

I noticed the 5' on the sculpture, pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom