kudos to Almity1.... Frogdive instructor of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
got home a little while ago from the annual Frogdive Christmas Ball (Frog Dive Scuba Centres) where approx 120 people attended, all in blacktie (or a kilt for one guy) and where their yearly awards are presented. :yeahbaby:

my hubby, Almity1, received this years award as instructor of the year :multi: a award that comes with very little other than a thank you for what you have accomplished during the year but it was great to see many many many divers that he has trained over the years and when we last left the party was getting louder, the bar still open and everyone was having a great time!

sadly we didnt get to hear the kind words that was spoken about him as 30 seconds before the award was announced a waiter decided to spill 3 large pints of beer all over almity1 so while we were mopping him up and the waiter apologizing over and over and over again all we heard was his name said and applause :lotsalove:

congrats!

:wave-smilCongrates to your hubby. I would have loved to have seen that dude in a kilt:D

the only pic i got all night as i missed the actual presentation as i was still trying to get dry

oh, and hubbys darker half of his black shirt (his rhs) is the beer drenched side of him :wink:
froggies4.jpg

Great to hear! I'll spill a beer on myself in honor of Almity1.

Congratulaions to your hubby! Good job! I'm sure it makes you very happy and proud.

Clearly they had to give him something since he certainly didn't win the prized Fish ID award :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom