Kudos to Jeff Overall and Polar Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimbeeler

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Early this year, I bought a Polar Pro Switchblade for my GoPro in preparation for a trip to Bonaire. The first dive I made, I stepped wrong and went down coming out of the water. The only fatality was my Polar Pro Switchblade. The red lens was smashed. My expensive filter was toast after only one dive.

Several months pass and I found the switchblade in the closet and took a look at it. It appeared that I might be able to just replace the red filter part and save some money. I sent a message to Polar Pro asking how much a new red filter would cost to replace the broken part of the switchblade. After a few message exchanges, Austin Wolters from Polar Pro told me he would send me a new one free of charge. Wow, my fault and he's sending me a new one?

Today it arrived... A complete new Switchblade (not just the red filter part)!!! I'm speechless.

Thanks.... Jeff, Austin and Polar Pro!

Jim

Back
Top Bottom