La Parguera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xsbeech

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. My husband and I are thiking of going to La Parguera next month, in PR. We will be diving with Parguera Divers, but I have not herad good things about the inn that they have packages with, Posada Porlamar. Does anyone recommend any other places to stay that are near the beach?
Thanks
Xiomara

xsbeech:
Hello. My husband and I are thiking of going to La Parguera next month, in PR. We will be diving with Parguera Divers, but I have not herad good things about the inn that they have packages with, Posada Porlamar. Does anyone recommend any other places to stay that are near the beach?
Thanks
Xiomara
I guess no one has any suggestions so I will add my experiences. I stayed at Posada Porlamar 2 night in May. I found it clean and serviceable but no comparisons to the Intercontenental in San Juan. What I liked was being able to roll out of bed and be at the boat in minutes. There is a small resturaunt that serves breakfast by the dock and I think if you have the package, it is served from there. There is a resturant in the hotel which I understand is very good and very upscale. I did not eat there but most of our group ate there one night. A couple of us chose to go over to Angels dive shop which was a 1/2 mile away and grabbed a bite at a sandwich shop next door to the shop.

I did a quick google search for hotels in Parguera and from the pictures, there looked to be a couple that might be more upscale but I don't have any opinons. One of my dive partners who grew up there chose the Posada Porlamar...he does not like to get up any sooner than he has to, :D

Diving with Parguera Divers was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom