Labor Day and Vortex Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GA Under Water

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Me and 2 other dive buddies are headed to Vortex Springs for Laborday.

Anyone want to join? We are taking a tent this time but would be happy to meet any Birds there. I may have room for one more in the Truck.

I wonder if they have morrison open yet,would like to go but I have to cook up a bunch of bbq for the family up at lake Hartwell.

I might be interested. I agree with Mark, it makes it much more attractive if Morrison is open.

I haven't dove in 2 weeks and I'm drying out. Might go find some water tomorrow somewhere...

Hey, GUW, want to fininsh up your water skills that weekend?
That'd leave only the mapping.

the K

Hey, GUW, want to fininsh up your water skills that weekend?
That'd leave only the mapping.

the K

If you want to ride with us, common. :) I was planning on getting my buddies to help me Map the place for my DM. Plus I bet I'll have you 2 new clients for training. :)

Let's ride, I have a new Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab so I have plenty room for you and your gear.

And I am sure they will gladly help me with the finishing touches on my DM.

Martin, wanna ride with us?

We'll be there, Jar Head !!!

the K

Martin, wanna ride with us?

when is labor day? what is the plan, if any, regarding dive destinations? vortex only or want to try some other places, or even a PCB shore dive?

I will let you know this weekend. could be lots o fun! pity none of you guys drink beer. :wink:

Trying to set up the Specs with the other 2 that are going. Hoping that we can take off Friday and come back Sunday. At least those are the reservations. :) I have called and confirmed the reservations.

Just working out what time we are driving out Friday.

Back
Top Bottom