Labor Day Beach dive and feast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anybody interested in doing some diving on Labor Day weekend? I am thinking of Saturday or Sunday and if we get a bunch of people, maybe food too.. Any thoughts, ideas, etc.?
I am partial to meeting at Alhambra.. good site, lots of room to dive and except for the bathrooms, has worked well over the years.

As of now, I'm in. Bring your new Yak.:) Alhambra is okay. Might I also suggest the park just north of the pier. Lots of parking, showers & bathrooms & we can walk over & eat at Sharky's.

TEMPTING!!!! I'd have to make it a day trip, though, I can't afford any more petsitting as this will be right after my dive trip. Can it PLEASE be Sunday??? :)

If there are no plans that I haven't been told about yet sounds good to me !

I can do Sunday.

As of now, I'm in. Bring your new Yak.:) Alhambra is okay. Might I also suggest the park just north of the pier. Lots of parking, showers & bathrooms & we can walk over & eat at Sharky's.
Sounds like fun!

TEMPTING!!!! I'd have to make it a day trip, though, I can't afford any more petsitting as this will be right after my dive trip. Can it PLEASE be Sunday??? :)

Bring the pups and stay at the Bulla's Pet Hotel! :D
I am planning on making a weekend of it. Drive over Friday afternoon, hang out Sat. Dive Sunday, Drive back Monday. Sounds doable to me!

NOTE: There is some talk of this get together over shadowing FossilBabe's meet and greet. That is not the intent. And I am sorry if anybody thinks as such.

Yeah unforn same for me, the 9/11 weekend was doable, unforn Im working all labor day weekend so I cant make any of it.

Bring the pups and stay at the Bulla's Pet Hotel! :D
I am planning on making a weekend of it. Drive over Friday afternoon, hang out Sat. Dive Sunday, Drive back Monday. Sounds doable to me!
How about drive over Saturday after work, get there 10 p.m. with dawgies and dive Sunday morning? :confused: Have air mattress, will travel! Just need someone to watch pups Sunday while I dive.
NOTE: There is some talk of this get together over shadowing FossilBabe's meet and greet. That is not the intent. And I am sorry if anybody thinks as such.
Link?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom