Ladies, have any of you's seen the movie "Open Water"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know if it's out yet. There's an article about the movie in the latest Rodale's Scuba Diving magazine.

I think it opens tomorrow in South Florida. Several of us were tentatively planning to go see it.

I'll post something if I do.

-Grier

I'm thinking about seeing it this weekend. Not until after my dive tomorrow though. I don't think it helps that I saw a shark on my last dive.

I don't think it is out here in the desert yet, but, since we are going to Coz next week, I think I will wait till we get back to see it.

EVEYPR7:
I'd like to know if it's worth going to see in the movies or should I wait till it comes out in DVD.

I'm waiting til it gets to the second run threatre so I can see it for $1.75 on Tuesday night... I have next years big dive trip to save up for.

I'm not sure if it is "good" or not, but figure to take a look at it without spending $9.00 for the ticket. Of course, my husband will probably need to take along the duct tape so he can shut me up if it is really bad.

Christine in Dayton, OH :goldfish:

A couple of my dive buddies went to see it. 5 thumbs down.

Gratuitous breast and pubic exposure. Lack of character development. Lousy acting.

One of my dive buddies actually had to leave after 40 minutes not just because of the lousy story telling but the cinematography if you can call it that was making her seasick, and she never gets seasick on a real boat!

I'll be taking my friends' advice and saving my $$.

I saw it on Sat...and i don't think i can comment on it ..i'm still debating on it! Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom