Ladies I Need Your Help!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First off hope the ladies don't mind me starting a thread here.

I hope this is in the right forum....

I am married and have been blessed with a wife that loves to dive as much as I do. Till this point she has been wearing a 2 piece suit under her WS. There have been a few "issues" on some of the shore dives that we have done.

We have talked about her getting a 1 piece suit for diving. Trouble that I am having is that I would like to get her a suit that has a dive flag or something similar. The closest thing that I have been able to find is a suit from Dive gear that just has an oval on the front that says "Dive"

Can anyone point me to a nice suit that is a "scuba" suit. I thought that I remember seeing a suit in a LDS that was red with a white dive stripe on it. Trouble is that now that I am looking for one I can't find one.

Also if there is a suit in a 2 piece version that is "sucure" I love seeing my wife "in" a 2 piece over a 1 piece. Are there any ladies out there (or guys) that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for all the help......

move to europe where people are not as concerned about a bit of public nudity? :wink:

just kidding :)

look at the suits they make for triathlons or surfing. they are supportive, stay in place and sometimes even flattering (and she can still wear a 2 piece)

if you do find a 'dive flag' suit, make sure the white isn't see through.

Oops, posted in the husband's account. Just pretend the avatar to the left is a mermaid...

As mentioned above, look for bathing suits at athletics stores (Academy, etc). The ones that are popular in the mall these days seem more made for laying about in the sand. I like 2 piece suits that have boy shorts and halter top and have never lost a piece yet.

Melissa

Last edited:
I like 2 piece tankinis that provide coverage, but are easier than one pieces!

Land's End has lots of them some for more athletic uses, others more for beach lounging. I have a long torso and the LE suits fit me. Maybe not the sexiest suits, but practical and comfortable.

What I would really like to find is a 1 or 2 piece suit that resembles a dive flag of sorts. I enjoy seeing her in a 2 piece more but I would gladly sacrifice that for her to know that "the girls" are going to be where they are supposed to be when she takes her WS off. I know that the suit has been made. I remember seeing them at a LDS. I just can not find them now. I think that it was Trident, I am not sure though. I have not been able to find it again.

The suit that I have seen is red with the white stripe, as I said I think that it was trident that made it. It was a really sharp suit. I am going to go out on a very, very thin limb here, ok maybee more like a twig. I have done some reading trying to figure this whole thing out and there has been a lot of talk as to the benifit of a 2 piece for ease of using the rest room.....ok Here goes, stupid question, is there any reason that the suit can not just be moved to the side while she is, well....you know, then put back in place after she is done? I really hope that I am not offending anyone with this question. Just trying to understand if this is a valid option or not.

Thanks for the help.....

Here is a picture of what I am looking for. Maybe with the pic it will refresh someones mind as to having seen this before. This or something in a 2 piece would be ok if I can not find the 1 piece.

Thanks again

Attachments

• What I am looking for.JPG
    What I am looking for.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 82
Not exactly what you are looking for... but Seattle Fabrics has patterns for one piece and two piece swimsuits, as well as dive skins..

Might take the chance and try to alter the pattern to be a dive flag?

I enjoy seeing her in a 2 piece more but I would gladly sacrifice that for her to know that "the girls" are going to be where they are supposed to be when she takes her WS off.

I have the same problem...I always put my back to everyone when I unzip my wetsuit...do a quick check to make sure everything is in place, re-tie my bathing suit if necessary...then peel off the wetsuit...a bikini is much more convenient when going to the little girls room and I wouldnt want to slide it to the side...just my 2 cents...

I have done some reading trying to figure this whole thing out and there has been a lot of talk as to the benifit of a 2 piece for ease of using the rest room.....ok Here goes, stupid question, is there any reason that the suit can not just be moved to the side while she is, well....you know, then put back in place after she is done?

No reason at all :cool2: It is a bit less convenient though, especially if the one-piece suit's fabric is not particularly stretchy.

Although there is no dive flag pattern, I have good luck with Venus.com. They have bra tops in sizes up to DD and you can mix & match top & bottom styles, patterns, etc.

Maybe get a red one and add an applique of a dive flag?

Good luck with your quest!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom