Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1Lilmermaid1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’m looking for ladies size medium, single tank , backplate /wing full rig set up bcd. Prefer SS plate to AL but am open to options.

Currently I have an OMS side mount system I can’t take (and would rather not have to tear down) on a last minute overseas trip leaving in two weeks.

Show me what ya got!

I’m located Eastern Midwest US (need quick shipping)

I’m looking for ladies size medium, single tank , backplate /wing full rig set up bcd. Prefer SS plate to AL but am open to options.

Currently I have an OMS side mount system I can’t take (and would rather not have to tear down) on a last minute overseas trip leaving in two weeks.

Show me what ya got!

I’m located Eastern Midwest US (need quick shipping)

I recommend a stainless size small plate from SubGravity. My wife likes the way hers fits compared to a full size plate. It will work with wings from Dive Rite, OMS, DGX, Apeks, HOG, etc.

We purchased my wife's through DRIS...it was not listed on there website but they were able to ship it through their brick and mortar operation. Give them a shout, they are great people and a solid operation.

-Z

I recommend a stainless size small plate from SubGravity. My wife likes the way hers fits compared to a full size plate. It will work with wings from Dive Rite, OMS, DGX, Apeks, HOG, etc.

We purchased my wife's through DRIS...it was not losted on there website but they were able to ship it through their brock and mortar operation. Give them a shout, they are great people and a solid operation.

-Z

THANK you!

Sorry about the typos, I tapped out that message while my wife was driving on a bumpy road.

Here is a link to a discussion thread on ScubaBoard that I started when we were searching for a solution for my wife. On page 4, posts #31 and #34 I provided pictures of the SubG plate superimposed over my Dive Rite plate with all the critical measurements of the SubG plate:

Short/small backplate

-Z

Back
Top Bottom