Ladies... What Rock & Roll Song Makes You Randy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Getting it is a good thing.

I like things associated with water too. Especially barley and hops.

That is one of my favorite songs of all times and brings back good memories. Has anyone heard the song "crazy bit**" It has some cool lyrics....

Brent

Lancelot:
Is "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton a good one?

Lance

"The Seasons of our Love"
written and performed by my gorgeous husband Kevin

KBeck:
oooh, I thought of more....Peter Gabriel. Really. Did you know that Sledgehammer is actually about that......act? Listen closer.......("I wanna be your sledgehammer...why don't you call my name.....")...........and that voice...once again.....mmmmmm.
He's actually got some stuff that (while admittedly obscure) is very sensual....the music/composition.........

"In your eyes" by Peter Gabriel is a good one too but that one borders on too sappy. "Sledgehammer" rawks!

you gentleman are going about this whole application process all wrong. the trick is to be so awesome that you make the ladies inquire about their own application process. then you can just sit back and continue being awesome

Captndan:
you gentleman are going about this whole application process all wrong. the trick is to be so awesome that you make the ladies inquire about their own application process. then you can just sit back and continue being awesome

You don't know much about how women's minds work do you? :D

He's 20. Give him some time.

venturediver:
He's 20. Give him some time.

Wait... hes 20?? I get first dibs on this one girls... :wink: :wink: :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom