Ladies... What Rock & Roll Song Makes You Randy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver:
You don't know much about how women's minds work do you? :D

no man does, which is why you have to overcome that with being awesome. and by making them want what they cant have, or at least make them think they cant have it.

Captndan:
no man does, which is why you have to overcome that with being awesome. and by making them want what they cant have, or at least make them think they cant have it.

Some men do. And believe me (or don't) when I tell you that just understanding the slightest bit how women think will get you much further than being "awesome."

Women are smarter than to think "they can't have it." They have it, men want it, they win. The real trick is knowing how to even the odds... :wink:

Inner Circle's "Sweat" (a la la la la la song)

Oh, good one Jenny!! I had to google it to find out which one it was, but as soon as I heard it.... mmmhmm... Good call!! :D

Putting in this thread what I think of that song would probably even get me banned!!!

Captndan:
and by making them want what they cant have, or at least make them think they cant have it.

well, this sounds like a recipe for a mature, friendship-based relationship were
both parties are treated with mutual respect

:eyebrow:

waterbearer:
I knew there was a reason I liked you!

That's the best one you can come up with? :confused:

I'm hurt!:(

Back
Top Bottom