Laguna Beach Resort - Utila Family Bungalow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjmills

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys

Does anyone have any info on the family bungalow at Laguna Beach Resort? Is is far from the pool and the rest of the units?

T.J.

i've never stayed at laguna beach but i pass it in my boat several times a week. the whole resort is perhaps 3-4 acres so nothing is very far for anything else (certainly not more than a 3 minute walk). all the guest rooms face onto the lagoon out back and the pool, restaurant etc. face onto the ocean in front. hope this helps a bit .

We just returned from a week there. Did not stay in the family bungalow. My eife and I had one of the king bed ones. But, as laurenceh points out, everything is very near everything else, and the facilities are very nice. Staff was top notch. Highly recommended.

I also highly recommend Laguna and can attest that the others are correct in that everything is in easy walking distance to the pool. The walk from the cabin/pool area to the main house/restaurant/boat docks is your farthest walk and it's a couple minutes tops. Search the board for Laguna reviews. LOL I have one out there somewhere and pictures as well. Great diving, great place to stay. If you have Captain Cary tell him I said hi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom