LAJim ROCKS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to post publically how appreciative I am of LAJim!

You see, Jim and I buddied up for a dive during the Wrinkles Picnic on Saturday. Upon exiting the surf, I not only lost my fin, but more tragically, I lost my new Olympus SP350 Camera and Housing which had somehow twisted off the bungee that I had attached to it.

We quickly doffed our gear and began our search in the surf. Jim spotted the camera, then it was gone, again....being tumbled in the surf. We searched for about 20+ minutes when I was about to give up. I was exiting the surf when I saw that Jim had gone down. Then he popped up and said 'I Got it!!!'

Jim, thank you soooooooooooo much! Thanks too for being my light and the way while I was taking photos. Oh, I have some great photos of the 'Attacking Sarcastic Fringehead!' Too funny, what a strange experience that was. The Octo in the Corona bottle came out pretty good too. I'll PM you to get your email addy to send you copies.

Anytime you'd like to dive Laguna, let me know. I have back up fins in my car now.

Back
Top Bottom