LaJolla Shores Friday night Dive 11/9 @ 7pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I and a buddy of mine will be doing a shore dive entering in by the Marine Room, any one want to tag alone, the more the merry. We will be diving with steel tanks down for around 60 -70 min or 10-20 min out from Deco, which ever comes first. Last weekend we did the same dive the visibility was amazing, as far as you light can shine you can see and more. The sea life was out in force, seen one Leopard Shark about 1 1/2 feet long, I'm determined to catch a picture of one this time around.

went out yesterday morning at the shores, vis is still stellar, and with no surf should continue to be so. Are you planning to hit the reefs or canyon from the Marine Room? I was considering a canyon rim dive from there on Sunday. The ambient light with the vis we've been having should be spectactular.

Wish I could go tonight, babysitting my niece.....have a great dive though.

Kim

Excellent. Plan on going tomorrow. Hope the vis stays the same.:dork2:

Just getting a little rest right now. That dive last night was good to go, seen another Leopard shark and a few Ex-large crabs + the every night nocturnal creatures. Today I'm just getting back from doing a double Yukon (cold but a good dive). Hmmmm, what should I hit up next....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom