Lake Lanier Looney Birds Sub-Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have discussed it with some of the other Lake Lanier Looney Birds and was wondering if we could quite possibly get a subforum for our group that was established here on Scubaboard (Thanks SB for giving us a place to meet and form our group!) . It would be great to have it as a subforum of the deep dixie divers. As it stands right now we usually just jump on each others threads and push them offtopic so we don't clutter the deep dixie divers forum when a bunch of various different threads that don't pertain to many but our close knit group. It would be great to have our own place that we can spread our threads out and keep them ontopic. A sub-forum would also benefit those that would still like to read the deep dixie divers forum, but not put up with our babbling. Thank you for your time,

Matt

Please shoot a PM to NetDoc and he will explain the process for getting your club its own forum. Thanks!

NetDoc:
Please contact Tech Admin directly with these requests. Thanks!
LOL, the circle. I almost feel like I'm dealing with the government here.. :) Thanks guys, I'll contact you both, hehe..

Matt

Haha, sorry about that. I'll take care of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom