Lake Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohmdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been diving for 5 years and most of it has been in the Finger Lakes in Upstate New York. I would like to find more in Lake Ontario. I have dove on the "Mary K" & the "David W. Mills". The "Mills" is an awsome site to take rookies as it is broken up and only in 15-25' with a mooring provided by and maintened by an organization in NY
I would also like to dive in the Henderson Habor area.

Does anyone know of any dive sites in this area?

I will be taking a closer look at "points East" myself. I just got back in from Lake Champlain and it was beautiful. My favorite dive buddy is from Upstate NY so you will see me out there with my dive trips. Check Discover Diving in Depew NY. They seem to have a lot of information on the wrecks in that area.

diverbrian:
I will be taking a closer look at "points East" myself. I just got back in from Lake Champlain and it was beautiful. My favorite dive buddy is from Upstate NY so you will see me out there with my dive trips. Check Discover Diving in Depew NY. They seem to have a lot of information on the wrecks in that area.

I have dove with the ABUC's crew before the St. Larry wrecks are ammmmmazing for thier condition and various ages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom