Lake Pleasant for newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like ScubaDubaDo said....post in the lake pleasant threads when you are free to go do some diving...give a couple days or more so we can try and get together... You can also pm any of us....

If you really want to get to know alot really fast about AZ/valley diving go to the southwest sand sharks and start reading all the old threads. there is a tone of info. Then for all the up to date diving look at the lake pleasent threads and Salt River. That is the place to go.

Last edited:
Muchas Gracias Senor SCUBAholicEd! Will do!

Friday mornings are good, also, Sunday mornings fo me but I can also make arrangements with a day or two notice during the week.

I sure would like to get in the water next couple of weeks before heading to Cozumel for a week so I can better test some new equipment, I'll be watching this thread....Is there anywhere in the lake where the viz is better than 3 feet? :)

Thanks to everyone for your posts.....

Thanks ScubaDubaDo...........Friday mornings are generally a good time for me also....I'll watch this thread and take some time later to find the PM function on this forum....

Thanks again!

AZdiver1279....A few of us are going to the lake on Thursday...will meet up there at 5:00pm and get a couple dives in and then do a night dive....if you are interested let me know!!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to diving. Reading this thread, one thing popped out to me though.
"buoyancy issues, kind of new to diving, taking DM course in September"
Why DM so soon, get out there and dive more before you think about a leadership level, master your skills, fine tune your bouyancy and comfort, then think about DM, there are already way to many undertrained, underprepared, underskilled, and underexperienced DM's and Instructors out there. Just enjoy the diving and take it easy, whats the rush??

Thanks ScubaDubaDo...........Friday mornings are generally a good time for me also....I'll watch this thread and take some time later to find the PM function on this forum....

Thanks again!

I'm heading to the lake on Friday (8/1) at around 0600. Should be there around 0730. Let me know if you are interested in joining...

If you guys are going to the lake Thursday let me know; there is a good chance I will be able to meet up after work and get some dives in. I get off of work @ 4:00 and could head straight there. How many dives are you guys thinking? (so I could get my tanks filled)

Sorry, I missed this, I got an email there was a post to this thread today.....too late for last Thursday. I'll try to actuall open up the board to check for posts, I would like to get out to the lake this week, maybe the weekend, again real sorry I missed this, it would've worked if I had know......thanks again!

Sorry you missed this also...we did have a great time...there ended up being 7 of us all together!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom