Lake Rawlings any weekend in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr0undzer0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm need a dive buddy for a Saturday and Sunday dive trip to Lake Rawlings. This could be any weekend of September. I would prefer someone with nitrox certification and who is willing to dive two - three dives per day, maybe even one night dive. If any one is interested please let me know. I really want to get a few more dives in before it gets to cold.

im looking for a buddy i would love to dive tomorrow half price.

Unfortunately can't do it on weekdays because of my job. Any weekend is fine though. Have you got an email or AIM ID I can reach you at?

Hey War......I plan on being there tomorrow afternoon if you need a buddy. Just look fir either a white Jeep Commander or a big tattooed guy(I may be hanging in the dive shack). Names Aaron

hey chainsaw are you looking for some one to dive with?

Will was kind enough to dive 09/11/2010. Great dive buddy; prepared, skilled, and all around funny. Also great underwater communications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom