Lake Rawlings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flsar69

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone going to Lake Rawlings on October 21 & 22? I'll be there with Lynnhaven Dive center.

smithfielddiver:
I am thinking about going that weekend. That is DUI DOG DAYS event. I might need a buddy! Anybody else need a buddy?

I will be there with a buddy on the 22nd.

I will be there working on some GUE skills, playing with DUI stuff, and generally having fun. I will have buddies, but we are a pretty nice group :) I'll be in a pop-up camper with a dark grey yukon denali parked near by... hopefully in camp site #1.

Chris

My wife and I will be there with Chris this weekend. Going to get some skills dives in, some fun dives in, and have a good time camping.

Szymon

I'll be there on Sat as well. Just going to dive (already own a DUI suit).

i'm gonna try to go & see if any suits fit...we'll see...

I'll be there on the 21st and 22nd with Lynhaven Dive Center, I'll be in a white/red Suburban with a bunch of antennas on it, hopfully at site E, Thats where we were last time. maybe I'll see a few of you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom