Lake Travis Scuba Wed, 5/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txmanager

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Guys and Gals-
Looks like we're making another attempt to dive on Robert's boat. Wednesday evening leaving around 6ish. There's 3 of us already. If you want to go, PM me and I'll add you to the list. 5 spots available at the time of this post.

Hey Guys and Gals-
Looks like we're making another attempt to dive on Robert's boat. Wednesday evening leaving around 6ish. There's 3 of us already. If you want to go, PM me and I'll add you to the list. 5 spots available at the time of this post.

Yay, although this will be my first diving without my Melissa :shakehead: I cant wait for sunset diving. Brandon, do you agree with Tom Hughes being one of the stops? What other place should we hit?

Tom Hughes would be a good choice. I've heard nothing but good about that location. I think we can do a little more at Starne's Island or the Scuba Park. I'm down for whatever.

C'mon folks...only a few spots left! Where are the takers? I know all of you want to duck out of the 9-5 a little early for a nice evening dive. Let me know!!!

I hate hate hate to have to do this but after these past dives my body got pissed and I have a very bad ear infection. I will still pay our slots if need, have Robert give me a call and Ill use my CC. Im just not able to chance it with the ear, besides the pain I have a trip this weekend and need to be able to fly.

I hate hate hate to have to do this but after these past dives my body got pissed and I have a very bad ear infection. I will still pay our slots if need, have Robert give me a call and Ill use my CC. Im just not able to chance it with the ear, besides the pain I have a trip this weekend and need to be able to fly.

Stop sticking your head in toilets while diving...best preventative for ear infections!:rofl3:

No worries about paying for the charter, you gave plenty of notice. After diving I use a mix of 50% rubbing alcohol (had to clarify for some of you) and 50% vinegar. My ENT recommended this solution for a good ear cleanrer. Do not dealy taking prescription meds if the problem persists, ear infections can really be a pain. I had two over the past year and now make it a point to clean the ears immediately after diving. Purchase one of those ear balls (also used as snot removers for babies), fill it with the mix, lean over and spray the solution UP into the ear, not down into the ear. Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom